40+ Years of Diesel Expertise
The Diesel Store is part of the Seidel Diesel Group who was founded in 1981 and are the industry experts with thousands of years of combined knowledge.
We don't just rebuild. All of our pumps and injectors are remanufactured to meet rigorous OEM standards using the latest technology.
The Right Parts Delivered
We focus on getting you the right parts for your diesel application as fast and as accurately as possible so you can get back up and running.
Alliant Power ULTRAGUARD® 5 Gallon Pale Treats 2,500 gallons diesel fuel per Pale - AP0504
Alliant Power's ULTRAGUARD is an all-season, multi-functional fuel treatment that provides complete fuel system and injector protection for all diesel engines. ULTRAGUARD is designed to improve base diesel fuel quality providing superior fuel system protection under all operating conditions. This premium diesel fuel treatment is available in the sizes listed in the table below.
- Restores Engine Power, Torque, & Improves Fuel Economy 4% on Average and up to 12%
- Increases Cetane up to 7 Points for Improved Engine Combustion and Smoother Running
- Cleans Deposits & Eliminates Stiction in Common Rail Injectors
- Removes Water by Demulsification, Stabilizes, & Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Lubricates Fuel System Reducing Friction & Wear
- Provides Anti-Gel Protection & Improves Diesel Pour Point
- Reduces Particulates in Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems (DPF & SCR)
- Minimizes Filter Clogging from Asphaltenes
Alliant Power ULTRAGUARD has been formulated using technologically advanced chemistry designed to protect the most advanced high-pressure common rail diesel fuel systems as well as conventional fuel systems. ULTRAGUARD is alcohol free, compatible with ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), bio-diesel (up to B20), and exhaust aftertreatment emission systems (DPF & SCR).
|AP0500||8oz - CASE - BOTTLE|
|AP0501||16oz - CASE - BOTTLE|
|AP0502||32oz - CASE - BOTTLE|
|AP0503||64oz - CASE - BOTTLE|
|AP0504||5gal - PALE|
|Core Policy Selection||No Core Policy|
|Core charge up front?||No|