Core Return Process
- Drain all fluids (oil, fuel, etc.) before the core is returned.
- Use all plastic plugs and caps received on the replacement item on the return core.
- Wrap in sturdy plastic bag to prevent leakage. Any wet packages may result in damaged or denied packages.
- Pack the core in the original box. Be sure to use any cardboard braces or internal cushioning provided.
- Include your purchase information together with the part, which includes either a printed email order confirmation, or a copy of the invoice included with the pump.
- Ship your core to us using the pre-paid return label included with your purchase (US customers). If you do not have that label, you may contact us for a replacement. Alternatively, you may ship to:
The Diesel Store Core Returns
1 Seidel Ct.
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
- If for any reason you have questions or concerns on the status of your core, please e-mail the tracking number and invoice number to firstname.lastname@example.org.