1 Year and 2 Year Warranty Policy
The Diesel Store warrants the products that we sell or remanufacture to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months (24 Months for Premium SDG VP44, CP3 and Common Rail Injectors) regardless of engine hours or vehicle miles. Certain manufacturers of products that we sell may have different warranty periods, their warranty supersedes ours. The Diesel Store reserves the right to repair or replace a product within the warranty period at our discretion.
The Diesel Store does not reimburse nor will be held liable for labor, diagnosis, consequential damage, towing or downtime as the result of a defect in material or workmanship.
No Fault Found Fees
The Diesel Store may charge a fee to cover labor costs in the event a product submitted for warranty inspection is found to be defect free (no fault found).
Disclaimers and Exclusions (including but not limited to)
- Fuel contamination by water, dirt, rust, corrosion, 100% biodiesel, or other material.
- Tampering of any kind, including but not limited to: cutting, tapping, and/or splicing of the solenoid, pump wires, and/or electronics.
- Running the engine with inadequate fuel pressure.
- Misuse of the product or evidence of damage by applied aftermarket products.
- Damage incurred by faulty installation or poor workmanship.
Submitting a Claim
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request must be submitted and approved before a product can be returned to The Diesel Store for warranty inspection. The purchaser must initiate this request by contacting Customer Service for instructions.
- Returned product will not be accepted for warranty inspection without an approved RMA.
- The Diesel Store will not be responsible for damage to the product while in transit.
Please Call Us Toll Free @ 877.375.7867 or click here to email us.
Revision C • 10/11/2021