40+ Years of Diesel Expertise
The Diesel Store is part of the Seidel Diesel Group who was founded in 1981 and are the industry experts with thousands of years of combined knowledge.
We don't just rebuild. All of our pumps and injectors are remanufactured to meet rigorous OEM standards using the latest technology.
The Right Parts Delivered
We focus on getting you the right parts for your diesel application as fast and as accurately as possible so you can get back up and running.
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula One Shot 8 oz., Case of 24 Bottles. Treats 15 gallons diesel fuel per Bottle. - 38559C
- Extra Strength Lubricant - Five times more lubrication content than other additives
- Reduces Wear - Combats the wear caused by low sulphur, dry fuel
- Ideal for Blended Fuels or #1 Diesel - Restores lubricity, when cold weather fuels are used
- Cleans Deposits - Detergents keep nozzles and injectors clean
- Combats Rust and Corrosion - Extends engine life
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems - lubricants protect against effects of low sulphur fuel.
- Alcohol Free - Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- How to Treat - Add before filling
- Storage - room temperature recommended.
All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and double-dosing is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.
|Core Policy Selection||No Core Policy|
|Core charge up front?||No|